2022 International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology Australia
Perth College of Business Technology is proud to offer a range of scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need.
The scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and are renewable for up to four years.
To be considered for a scholarship, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
If you have any questions about scholarships at Perth College of Business Techno, please contact the financial aid office
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the selected candidates in Australia.
Why study at Perth College of Business and Technology? PCBT provides a flexible learning environment that still allows me to work and have a great social life in Perth. PCBT is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework They want to assist international students to achieve their true potential and become a valuable human resource to the Australian industry.
- International Puttick Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Business & Professional Women of Sterling Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College USA
- Scholarship In Australia Study in Australia for FREE
- gian Business School
- Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University Australia
- FCR Clinical Pathway Care International Scholarships 2022 at University of New South Wales – Australia
- Scholarships for International Students to Study Radioisotope Adsorption in Australia
- International Student Scholarships at University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
Application Deadline: 9 September 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants who wish to undertake English courses offered at PCBT should meet the following academic and English language requirements:
- PCBT Placement TEST (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enroll in based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All international students will be considered.
Leave a Reply